a morning treat
Our breakfast buffet is varied, seasonal and local.
- Bakery Chicherie AND Pinault (Chantepie 35) : Bread, Viennese pastries, Brioches
- Les vergers d'Armorique (Visseiche 35) : Jus de Pomme Artisanal
- Maison Sauvion (Vallet 44) : Craft jams
- Crêperie Le Guen (La Chapelle Bouëxic 35) : Crêpes
- Sky Flower (Cancale 35) : Honey
In addition to being able to enjoy these local and particularly delicious dishes, we complete our breakfast buffet with the following products
Various cereals, fruits, fresh fruit salads, a pressed orange machine that you will love, homemade cakes or homemade far breton or homemade rice pudding, yoghurts, cottage cheese and various fruit juices,
Not to mention the salty classics: white ham, sausage, emmental, brie, fresh cheese,
But also, rusks, compotes, spreads, hot drinks with coffee ground grain on demand.
Breakfast is served every morning from 5:30 to 9:30 am during the week. On weekends, public holidays and the eve of public holidays, the breakfast buffet is served from 6.30 am to 10.00 am.